Vision & Mission
To attain globally accepted center of excellence in teaching-learning, relevant research output and industrial training thereby providing competent technocrats to the society.
- To provide high quality, innovative and globally competitive learning experience by offering state-of-the art undergraduate programmes.
- To assemble dynamic faculties who demonstrate excellence and innovation in the pursuit and delivery of the best possible education for young technocrats.
- To foster sustainable development through collaborative projects which offer opportunity for long-term interaction with academia and industries.
- To facilitates students to emerge as leaders and innovators of technical fraternity.
- To provide a resourceful atmosphere and best promising infrastructure in which higher studies and research flourish both among the students and the faculty.
- To organize short intensive courses, conferences, workshops and seminars on recent technological developments which will be of benefit to the students, faculties and surrounding communities.
- To organize quality improvement programmes for faculty members from various engineering colleges.
- To organize co-curricular and extracurricular activities on regular basis for student's development and promote practical knowledge beyond the syllabus.
- To provide research and technical consultancy, which will promote interaction and service to industries, government and civic organisations.
- To promote the industry institute interaction through MOUs with industries leading to in-plant training, innovative projects and job opportunities for students.
- To enhance women empowerment, become gender champion.
- To be an ethnic institute without any discrimination.
- To develop and sustain the linkage with alumni.